SHARING PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES, IDEAS & NEW TECHNIQUES
SPRINT is a non-profit organization founded in Paris in 1986. It is a group of English-speaking and bilingual professionals who work with children of all ages with special needs.
- Information and referral services for Anglophone families with children with special needs.
- An opportunity for professionals to share ideas and new developments in the field.
- Education for schools about special needs.
In SPRINT, we are :
- Clinical Psychologists
- Educational Psychologists
- Family Therapists
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Learning Disability Specialists
- Special Educators and Tutors
- Movement & Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers